Twitter, the microblogging service used by everyone from your favourite restaurant to the beauty salon next door, can be a hugely useful tool for both home and business use. But how do you make the best of it? How do you separate noise from genuinely interesting messages, and how do you leverage your time?
Below are some of the tools which have been put together by Zebolsen which helps you to save time and to reach a wider audience.
1) # Hashtag.org : He talks about how we can reach a wider audience by using hashtags.
2) Ping.fm : is a simple and FREE service that makes updating your social networks a snap.
3) Hootsuite: A personal favourite of mine. A Social Media Dashboard, which you can use to monitor keywords, manage multiple Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare profiles. It is web- based, not tied down to a computer so it can be accessed from anywhere.
4) Socialoomph ( formerly Tweetlater) : Can help you automate , follow those who follow you, Auto welcoming DM to your new followers etc.
5) Twollow : Is a great tool to find other tweeters with similar interests to you.
6) TwitterLocal.net: a great place for customers to connect to local businesses and then tweet about them using Twitter
7) TweetDeck : Can be downloaded for free and has a great number of applications like update shrinker, url shortner. It also lets you make a 12 sec video on your webcam and it will go out as your tweet.
Below is the video which outlines all the above tools.
If you have a favourite tool that you can’t live without, please share..